Any parent desirous
of withdrawal of his/her ward from the school, should apply in writing for TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (Prescribed Form) and SECURITY REFUND atleast one calendar month prior to withdrawal failing which one *Instalment of fees in of notice will be charged.

Security money
will be refunded through a crossed cheque which may be collected from the school office. Cheque will not be reissued once the validity time is over. Unclaimed money after the validity period of the issued cheque will be deposited in the development fund.

Fees and other charges
except security money once paid, will not be refunded in any case, even if the student has not attended the school for a single day.

For any other certificate
from the school, parents should apply in writing atleast two days in advance. Certificates once issued will not be reissued.